Thursday 26 March 2009

Teaparty graphics


I tried this out in widescreen but can change it back if we can't project it!

I wanted to go for an arty, vintagey teaparty theme. I thought it was important to stress the artistic side, for when we pitch installations to galleries, not just for advertisements.

I thought it would be inkeeping with the sketchy 'drawn' style if the cake stands, and womens faces masked on with 'write on' as though they were being drawn onto the scene. Also i thought it would look good if the birdcages dropped down one by one as they ''follow'' the user.

this was fun to make. the pink splats in the background are actual teastains, with a pink photo filter, and the faint words in the background are from a loveletter i found in my back garden! very 'found art'.


Becka xox

No comments:

Post a Comment